1. Remember that markets are absorbing all known information.
Owning stocks – shares of businesses – means you own a right to the future earnings of those businesses. If earnings are expected to go up in the near future, you would likely pay more for a business (price goes up). If you expect earnings to go down in the near future, you would pay less for a business.
2. Remember your financial plan and time horizon.
3. Remember that this is considered….normal?
4. Remember that you may own bonds.
5. Remember that markets reward discipline.
What to do
|Pathways Advisory Group, Inc.|
Evon Mendrin, CFP®
Find Evon on
- Jeff's Guide to the Financial Media
- Perspective During "Turmoil"
- Recent Volatility and the Headlines You Don't See!